By submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions, which apply to all ticket orders facilitated by Queens Theatre.
Queens Theatre is not responsible for any tickets sold by any entity other than the Queens Theatre Box Office. Please contact your point of purchase for more information. Please note: Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings, dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change at any time.
Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Verify all information (title, date, time, seat selection, etc.) before ordering.
- Patrons may convert their ticket purchase into a tax-deductible donation if they are not able to attend.
- Exchanges may be available on a case by case basis. No exchanges are allowed on the day of the performance. Exchanges may only be made for Queens Theatre institutional programming. Tickets for Venue Events (which are presented by a third party renting the theatre's facility) may only be exchanged for another performance of the same event.
- In the event of a cancellation by Queens Theatre or a presenter of a Venue Event using our ticketing services, our box office will be in touch by telephone and/or e-mail regarding refund, rescheduling, and exchange options. Please ensure we have the most current contact methods upon checkout.
In accordance with New York State law, ticket prices displayed on the Queens Theatre website are all-inclusive of per-ticket fees. Unless otherwise noted, Queens Theatre's ticket fee structure is as follows:
Free Event RSVP
NO EXTRA FEES
Will Call or Print At Home Tickets
Purchased Online or By Phone
$2 per ticket
Mail Delivery by USPS
$5 per order AND
$2 per ticket
- All free events are general admission.
- Queens Theatre overbooks all free events due to a high rate of no-shows.
- Reservations are limited to 4 tickets.
- If an event is fully booked, a wait list will be opened starting one hour prior to the event. Sign up for the wait list must be done in person at the theatre.
- All attendees must be in their seat at least five minutes prior to the start of the event, at which point all remaining seats will be released to the wait list.
- Patrons who repeatedly no-show on reservations for free events may not be allowed to reserve for future free events and must join the wait list instead.