The School of American Ballet's
The Beauty of Ballet
Feb 26, 1 & 3 PM
Appropriate for ages 4 and up
Both performances are now fully booked at this time, and the wait list is now closed. If you are currently on the wait list, the box office will contact you on a first come, first serve basis when tickets are released. If you are a current ticketholder and can no longer attend the event, please contact the Queens Theatre Box Office at email@example.com or by calling 718-760-0064 to release your tickets so we may offer them to patrons on the wait list. Thank you!
Have you ever wondered how ballerinas dance on their toes? Or how dancers turn without getting dizzy? Learn the answers to those questions and more during this family-friendly performance featuring excerpts from famous ballets including The Sleeping Beauty, Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
- This event is general admission. Please contact the Box Office directly at 718-760-0064 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any accessibility requests and accommodation.
- Reservations are limited to 4 tickets.
- The show is fully booked and our advance wait list is at capacity. There will be an in-person waiting list on the day of the performances.
- If your plans change and you can not attend the event, please notify the box office as soon as possible so we may release the tickets to patrons on the wait list. Patrons who repeatedly no-show for reserved free events may not be allowed to reserve for future free events.
- All attendees must be in their seat at least five minutes prior to the start of the event, at which point all remaining seats will be released to the wait list.
Advanced students from the School of American Ballet and faculty member Katrina Killian offer a sneak peek inside the classroom to see how students train to become professional ballet dancers. Guests of all ages are even invited to learn a few steps right from their seats! This hour-long presentation is an enchanting introduction to the art of classical ballet.