Masks and/or facial coverings are required at all times indoors at Queens Theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
Queens Theatre's HVAC system is outfitted with MERV 13 filtration in all spaces and runs continuously.
Queens Theatre continues to conduct enhanced cleaning and disinfection as recommended by the CDC. Additionally, all spaces are treated with an electrostatic disinfectant mister after use, and hand sanitizer stations are avaialable throughout the facility.
UPDATED DECEMBER 6, 2021
In compliance with New York City’s vaccine mandate for indoor activities, Queens Theatre now requires confirmation of vaccination against COVID-19 of all eligible (5 years of age and over) staff, performers, renters, and visitors, with a vaccine considered effective by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and/or the World Health Organization (“WHO”).
As of December 14, 2021, children 5-11 years old must show proof of at least one dose of the Pfizer vaccine (which is currently the only vaccine approved for this age group).
As of December 27, 2021, you must show proof of a completed course of vaccination (consisting of two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine). Incomplete vaccinations will be denied entry.
There are multiple ways to show proof of vaccination:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered or a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered
- The NYC COVID Safe App (iOS/Apple | Android)
- The New York State Excelsior Pass App (Learn More)
- Official Vaccine Record (visit nyc.gov/health/myvaccinerecord)
- Official Vaccine Record of a WHO-approved vaccine administered outside the USA
Additionally, you will be required to show proof of identification which matches the details on the proof of vaccination. Acceptable proofs include (but are not limited to) any federally issued photo ID such as a passport, a state issued identification such as a driver’s license, the idNYC card, school ID card, etc.
Queens Theatre is also currently maintaining a mask requirement indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status. Masks may be removed for eating and drinking in a designated area in the Nebula lobby ONLY. No food or drink is allowed in any of the theatre spaces.