Why host your event at Queens Theatre?
- Four versatile spaces that together can accommodate virtually any private event, including corporate meetings and business conferences,weddings, dance recitals, film screenings, lectures, receptions, concerts, workshops and more
- Easily accessible by all major highways that traverse Queens as well as the MTA #7 Flushing Line and various bus routes
- Centrally located between LaGuardia and JFK Airports
- ADA compliant
- Ample convenient, and free parking
- Comfortably heated and air conditioned.
Queens Theatre’s skilled technicians and courteous staff will work with you to make your event successful and one you will not forget.
Click here to view the recent article on our award winning facilities.
At 472 seats, our Mainstage Theatre has the ability to make each of your guests feel like they have the best seat in the house. Renovated in 1993, the Mainstage features a proscenium/thrust stage, lavish legroom and an intimate feel that make this the perfect venue for your next seminar, product launch or full theatrical production.
- Seating capacity: 472
- Stage: 50’ wide x 29’ 6” deep at center
- Proscenium: 24’ high x 38’ 8” wide
- Five (5) dressing rooms that can accommodate up to 46 performers, restrooms with showers and a green room
- Harlequin gray/black reversible dance floor available
- Full complement of lighting, sound and projection equipment, risers and soft goods
This 90-seat, “black box”-style theatre is a flexible space outfitted with stage lighting and sound equipment that can assist in taking your event to new heights. Capable of hosting everything from a lecture or workshop to an intimate theatrical production with proscenium, thrust or in-the-round seating.
- Seating capacity: 90 on portable risers
- Room dimensions: 36’ x 50’
- Ceiling height: 11’ 10”; Height to bottom of grid: 10’ 5 1/2”
- Two black full stage curtains and white cyc available
- Shares dressing rooms and green room with the Mainstage Theatre
- Concrete floor with black plywood surface.
Full complement of lighting and sound equipment.
Dark tones and adjustable lighting create a swanky setting for a private VIP event, pre- or post-show reception or company cocktail party. This recently completed hot spot, with its built-in bar and flexible seating, can turn your next birthday party or business presentation into an event to remember.
- Seating capacity: 50-55, plus seating at the built-in bar
- Semicircular room, approximately 44’ wide by 27’ deep
- Stage dimensions: 8’ deep x 12’ wide x 8” high. Can be expanded by reducing seating capacity.
- Full lighting grid; height 11’ 6” at one end, 14’ 2” high over the stage
- Full complement of lighting and sound equipment, including projection capabilities with built-in automatic screen
Built in 2010, our award-winning glass-walled lobby, with its sweeping views of Flushing Meadows Corona Park, provides the perfect spot for any gathering. With an open floor plan, Italian marble floors and sleek modern design, this bright, airy, 2,800 square foot space can accommodate sit-down dinners, cocktail receptions and more.
- Also available:
- Complete box office services.
- 2 Yamaha U1H upright pianos, 1 Steinway Baby Grand Piano, 20 orchestra stands and 50 deluxe stage chairs. Additional musical equipment available.
- Washer, dryer, steaming and ironing equipment
- Portable 4x6 and 4x8 risers with heights of 8”, 16”, 24” and 32”.
- 15” x 96” and 30” x 96” folding tables, and 24” square pedestal tables.